2011-01-26

Movie Review of the Quentin Tarantino's "Jackie Brown"



This post is a review of Quentin Tarantino's "Jackie Brown" I saw yesterday .
I like film of Quentin Tarantino verry much. His movie has been influenced from an American culture as much as me from the 1960's to 1970's. About the most much remainder in impressions, Robert De Niro must suit the moustache, and be good-looking. It is easy to take movie scene of smoke marijuana using pipe is people can understand than joint.





This is a poster of French version Jackie Brown. No illustration or photo of the cast in this poster. If I put in amount and decorate the room, I like this one.

Jackie Brown is Foxy Brown like the cover. As for Quentin Tarantino, I seem to like movie from the 1960's to the 1970's. In the bar of movie "DEATH PROOF", a lot of movie poster was pasted.






No comments:

Post a Comment