2011-01-14

My Career

It introduces my career here. I was born in Fukuoka Prefecture Kitakyushu City in Japan. Kitakyushu City is one of the industrial region in Japan. It has a lot of Industrial Company here. The famouse company is Nippon Steel in here. Nippon Steel is a company that manufactures the material of the ironware from the iron ore. The photograph is a replica of the blast furnace that is the symbol of Nippon Steel. At that time, Active steel industry in my town at that time. Kitakyushu City have a lot of factory worker. My father was working measurement manufacturing company when I was born. I never grew up in the home in not affluence but middle reaches not poor.



I graduated from municipal junior high school and elementary school. It was no good in my school result because went on to the industrial high school. The good one is a sketch, a print, and penmanship from young time. An English grade was good in the junior high school and the high school. Becoming cartoonist in the childhood was a dream for me. All blank part of the textbook had been buried by my illustration. My minion was also dexterous. It was a good grade in an industrial practice of the high school. I was not active from in the childhood. I liked to read the book and the cartoon. Therefore, it was not good at play with the friend. I had grown up in 1980's loved Michael Jackson and kung-fu when I was young. I liked American music and movie. Father was a movie lover. A lot of B class action movies in the 80's were seen with father. I remember the movie seen with father in the movie theater. Sylvester Stallone in RAMBO 2, Ivan Reitman's GHOST BUSTERS, Dan O'bannon's The Return of the Living Dead, Arnold Schwarzeneger in COMMANDO, Steven Spielberg's E.T., Steven Spielberg's Indiana Jones 2, Tom cruise in TOP GUN... I like rock music. It is an influence from my elder sister. RUN DMC, Jungle Brothers, Beastie Boys,Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Van Halen,George Michael, Thompson Twins... It was Hip Hop boom. I was enchanted to the dance of MC Hammer and was practicing dancing at high school days. I was playing badminton from the elementary school through the high school. I had the yearning in the dance hall of club while practicing dancing. At that time, the disco still danced by European pop was a main current. At that time, Dj played the house music and hip hop in a state-of-the-art club. The skateboard became popular in Japan since those days. I converted it from the dance to the skateboard. It likes fashion of the skateboard though it doesn't like the dance fashion that puts on clothes of wally eyes now. Stussy, Powell Peralta, Independent, Santa Cruz...

SKATE and ROCK'N'ROLL
I finished high school, and found employment in the security company. However, it did not continue long. I was enchanted to the fashion and music of rockabilly or fifties in those days. I especially liked Chuck Berry and Bill Hailey and His Comets. I chose a maniac tavern where work was detailed to fifties and rock'n'roll and was working. I met various people, and learnt various music, fashion and interiors in it tavern. Old clothes and goods of vintage came to like it. Jitterbugfing was practiced and it danced in the dance hall of a British style of record hop. I came to like Jive and Jump Blues that fused gradually Swing Jazz and Rock'n'Roll with blues. We danced jitterbugfing and Strohl by DJ played Rock'n'Roll Jump Bluesat the party called Record Hop. My interest has been enhanced from the 1950's. Psychobilly, Garage music, and Sex Pistols Punk music etc. in the 1960's. The Punk movement in Japan has developed into the genre that is called Merodic Core that makes RANCID of California a representative.

BACKPACK TRAVELING
I came to like psychedelic culture. I shouldered the backpack and went to travel in 2000. First of all, I went to Bangkok in Thailand. I went to the island named Koh Phangan in the southern part of Thailand. The full Moon party held at night of the full moon is famous in Koh Phangan. There were a lot of tourists the day. I went to Calcutta in India. It went from Calcutta to Benares by train. Benares was a very beautiful town. It is people's pleasure to have a bath holy Ganges aiming. I went from Benares to Katmandu in Nepal by bus. I liked Nepal very much. It went from Katmandu to Pokhara by bus. Scenery in Himalayas was wonderful. It returned on the road that had relaxed peacefully in Pokhara.

DUTY FREE SHOP
I was working at the duty free shop in around 2000. Work sells crew electrical appliances for overseas consumption. The very large crude carrier that piles up the iron ore from India sells it wholesale to Nippon Steel. Crew was chiefly Filipino. They wanted the stereo component with karaoke that enjoyed long navigation. And, they wanted the new made in Japan electronics not second hands. I stepped onto the boat with the catalog of Sony, Panasonic, and JVC it got clearance from the customhouse. And, it sold it to them in English. I studied English there. The ship went to not only the tanker but also a container ship and a small fishing boat. In the Fukuoka port, most Russian had taken the middle class ship that came to sell the crab etc. , bought the used car, and returned. Shave and TV were sold to the North Korea people who had come to sell the clam etc. in Shimonoseki.

QUALITY CONTROL
Afterwards, I worked in company of motor manufacturing named Yaskawa Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.. I had the experience of studying mechanic and electric in the high school. And, English at the conversation level was mastered in daily life because I had been working at the duty free shop. I worked at the Yaskawa Motor with an introduction from the temp agency. Yaskawa Motor is manufactures midium to large-scale motor elevator motor, generator and etc.. Yaskawa Motor had the production plant in Shanghai in China. My assignment was a quality control. following is my worked quality improvement activity... 1.operative guidance to Shanghai Yaskawa Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.. 2.Claim management of elevator motor made in China. 3.Cause investigation of defect machine. I first experienced the field operation as training for three months as for joining a company. Moreover, the translation of the contract with the elevator company named Schindler in Switzerland was left. In the manufacturing premise, the parts inspections from the subcontractor. I was learnt gauge method usage, conducting sampling inspection, externals size, the inside diameter size of parts. The installation of the bearing and the usage etc. of the torque wrench were learnt on the assembly site. A skilled knack and the sense were necessary for assembly. Also I did the endurance test of the magnet. Corrosion test that uses salt water of atomization in container that magnet entered. I saw the wound etc. of the bearing of the motor that had been returned by the complaint with the electron microscope. Quick response to generated complaint and it was demanded by the customer. I did the dismantlement investigation of the machine that had been returned by the complaint. A defective content to the Shanghai factory is fed back by E-mail. I went to Shanghai about ten times by the business trip. Length-of-stay is about ten days of one trip. Chinese who can speak Japanese is a little in the Shanghai factory. I came to understand Chinese a little. Each size is compared in the shipment inspection and the receiving inspection with the drawing and measures it. My work teaches the inspection personnel the measuring method. And, the data of measurement result is input to Excel and make graph.

DESKTOP PUBLISHING
I was working for the company selling lace and interior fabric goods from 2006 through 2008. The name of the company is CLEIB. It is a company of about 50 employees. I was desktop publishing operator. The company produced the tablecloth and the doily made from the European lace for the madam, and was selling it. The company had the manufacturing factory in China. As for sales, the store at department's events and the Internet and the department store was the main. I was a manager of advertising Planning Division in the headquarters. The product is taken to the photographic studio, and the beauty of the lace is took in the photograph. Gorgeously told an elegant interior and the fabric by the advertisement for the purchaser. It makes color equation, contrast adjustment and trime on the Photoshop. About 50 photographs are edited on the illustrator. The price and the commodity explanation are written in the advertisement of the B5 size. It sends manuscripts to a printing office to the print company completed data. The print sample is seen and the color is adjusted.

CAFE MANAGEMENT
I built the store named ASTROLOUNGE Cafe and Designs with my wife in 2009.

IMPORT & PRODUCT ONLINE SHOP
I now have a shop on the Internet, sells original products and imported products. The renamed Cafe and Designs to Import and Designs and changed homepage style to the blog style.
ASTROLOUNGE Import and Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment