2011-12-30

Today's Foto "Cruisin' together our new Friend"



He is our new friend we found it at the general dealer discount sale. His name is "Euvo". He come from space. See Euvodesign website http://www.euvodesign.com/!! I washed and did wax of my car and a wife's car. We went oil supply of gasoline, and shopping for the New Year. This photograph was taken by PENTAX Optio I-10. Then, it was edited by Picasa 3. I like use Picasa effect which leaves a color. Location is route 322 from Kokura between Hiraodai.


Dec 29, 2011
768×1024 pixels – 87KB
Filename: IMGP2075.JPG
Camera: PENTAX
Model: PENTAX Optio I-10
ISO: 160
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 5.1mm
Flash Used: No
Latitude: n/a
Longitude: n/a




Little bit rainny...




Omari of the Scottish Fold sleeping in front of the stove. Like a mop...




I took pains to remove the label of this automobile inspection.
No, in addition, it cannot still be removing...


Japan becomes hurried towards the New Year...

No comments:

Post a Comment