2013-02-23

Today's Foto "Local Buzen Seaside Walk Around"


Last day, I was walk around Buzen seaside local place in Fukuoka and Oita prefecture border line. These photo taken by iPhone 5 camera. It was waiting time why I visiting this area. People are very kindness and slowly. Also times going slowly. I was parking my car close to meeting point. Temperature was 11degrees. Time was noon time. Not cloudy. It was so much to sleep. But it was very wasteful for sleep. I tried take crow photo use my telescope. But it was not so good. I wore the down jacket and went outside.





I was parking my car at very close to sea. This photo shoot by iphone on the concrete wave proof.


Tetrapod is made by concrete. You can see any where seaside in Japan. This geometry shape brake and absorption the water shocks. I didn't take photo of the beach. Because not so beautiful.


The not paved footpath was covered with the grass of short height like a carpet. This spring visit was felt for my heart and body.
I began to walk around this area. I found about 5meter creek use for plant field. This creek was shore protected. Water was clear. So many baby fishes were swimming there. Creek depth were about 20cm. I was looking at the creek carefully. I found so larger about 80cm over plenty carps. Carps are anywhere can see in this area. Because Japanese likes carp for long time. Japanese became don't eat carps. They are free for swim anywhere. The big body have not enemy. I was walking following the creek. There had no buildings no houses only rice field around there. This photo is shabby chic cottage I founded. A prefab rusty to good touch.


I found this small brick tunnel for walker. I think that this tunnel made about 70years ago for train rail road.


I discovered the succulent plant on the road.


I walked along the neighborhood for tens of minutes. The skylark was singing high up in the sky. This is railway crossing gate of th JR Kyushu. One of sign written "DANGER 4.5meter from ground to the high voltage electric cable". Also stop the car sign written "not including special small car". Means the farm tractor or cultivator can trough but can not trough other on road cars.


This Nippou Honsen railway line from Kokura the north side of Kyushu island to Kagoshima the south side of Kyushu island. Nippou Honsen from Kokura, Fukuoka through Oita, Miyazaki to end Kagoshima. About 467km travel way. This train have only two vehicles. I recommend this Nippou Honsen if you travel Kyushu island. Because you can fun beautiful view a lots of forest and mountain running slowly among Miyazaki.


Mikekado station is most close from this place.


I found rusty vintage car. These cars are same type I think. The dealer name is SUBARU. The model name is R2. Manufactured in 1971. Engine displacement is 360cc. Very popular classic car in Japan. There have one more car. It's SUBARU 360 canvas top. But also same condition. I want do overhaul and restoration.




All photos edited by Photoshop Express iPhone app. I arranged the contrast and saturation. Also arranged the sharpness.

2013 poptoonstudio All rights reserved.
These photograph and text are link free.


No comments:

Post a Comment