2013-05-25

Fishing Report: Tonogawa Water Reservoir


I arrived in Tonogawa reservoir at 3PM. Tonogawa reservoir is exists in Kanda, Miyakogun, Fukuoka, Japan also close to Kitakyushu airport. Japanese Buddhist temple "So-enji" exists over the dam side in this Tonogawa reservoir. So-enji have 277cm Buddha statue made from Heian period about 1200years before. That Buddha statue is भैषज्यगुरु Bhaisajyaguru. 




This reservoir water is very clear. I can see about 5 or 6 meter under the water ground. I wore the waders in a hurry. I slipped little bit because dam side has a strong inclination. Temperature is 25 degrees. I wore the inflatable float tube and the fin. I like just float into the water. I can see lots of fishes are swimming. I saw small goby, about 15 cm blue gill sunfish and 20 cm black bass. I saw large 40 cm black bass too. But almost blue gill sunfish. I through the Gary's grub. I got so many bluegill bites.



 I fished 5:30PM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment