2013-05-16

Photo: Fishing Around The Ima River


I was walking and fishing at around Ima river  in Yukuhashi, Kitakyushu City. The temperature is about 20 degrease on 4 to 5PM. This pic is the watergate for the plant field. 





First I threw the Garry Yamamoto's 2"Grub Watermelon under this road. It was bites second through the lure. But escaped. I think 20cm black bass was hit.  


Ima river is very beautiful location. 


But not so clear water. 


I walked according the river. 


This is my favorite Daiwa closed face reel and Champion Featherweight rod handle. I changed the reel handle to the double grips. This reel can through light weight lures like a grubs, spinners, and the spoons. But it isn't so strong turn power than the casting reels. 


I fished like this about 37cm black bass pass 5:30PM. He drunk my grub. It was difficult fish if this bass not drink the lure. Because I customized the hook to the barbless. This is my first fish of this year. I don't eat this bass. 


I found small bird on the returning point to my car. This bird can not so well flying. 
That's why I could took this picture. The bird parents calling around this kids bird. I saw few minutes this ambience for grasp on the situation. Soon white cat came to close to this small bird. I stood up and threatened to the cat. I thought few minutes and I caught the bird. Then I thought many things if I bring back this bird to my home. I decided release the bird to the safety zone. 


These photos taken by iPhone 5. 
It not edited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment