2013-08-04

Repair Paint the Daiwa Peanut II 1


This is one of my favorite lure. The name of Peanut II from Daiwa Japan fishing company. This Peanut series are so good crank bait also popular famous lure in Japan. This is shallow runner but series have deep diver and bigger and smaller size. It's so have many color. I have lots this Peanut because many fished by this crank bait for years. If you find somewhere then I recommend purchase this one. 




He having so many scratches and cracks fight to lot of bass. 


I don't know this color have something dots. Treble hooks removed already. Because I began to repaint it. 


I removed mass production paint by the 240 sand paper. 



As soon as, clear resign were coming up.  


I filled hole after splayed surfacer. 


This is my favorite putty out by Tamiya. It's light-curing. 


After re-shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment